1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone Unlock

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by mriley85, Oct 17, 2010.

1. mriley85

mriley85 Member

Hi All

I need some assistance with my Iphone, I need it unlocking to all networks, it is currently jailbroken using jailbreakme.com and is on 3.1.3 firmware, it has baseband 05.14.02. However it hasn't always been on this baseband.

Basically I had this Iphone Jailbroken on 4.0.1 using jailbreakme.com again and it was unlocked using Ultrasn0w and I had no problems. Due to personal issues(Wedding) I had to sell it, the person I was selling it to didn't want it jailbreaking and wanted it back to factory settings. I did this like an idiot and it reset it back to original network(o2) and on firmware 4.1.

I tried a number of methods to jailbreak and ended up using redsn0w 0.9.6, i tried to use ultrasn0w but it installed but then wouldn't let me use any network(constantly searching)

I did some research(which I should have done before using new redsn0w) and it looks like redsn0w 0.9.6 changes your baseband.

Iv tried to downgrade using fuzzyband but it dont work.

Sorry for the paragraph but I wanted to elimate as many silly questions as possible, iv been jailbreaking for awhile but now iv hit a brick wall.

Anyone here who can help get this Iphone unlocked??

Thanks in advance

Martin

2. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

Hi! ^^

Unfortunately, the baseband you have on your device currently cannot be unlocked at this time! From what I've heard, the next unlock is going to be held back until firmware 4.2 is released, which shouldn't be too far away! Maybe a couple of weeks! ^^ So it's best just to sit tight until 4.2 comes out and wait for an unlock then! ^^

Sorry I can't be anymore help to you! :-( I'll post here when an unlock comes available! ^^

3. fixpod

fixpod Member

me also have iphone and want to jailbreak and have these said specifications , any sos ?

iphone 5 Apps

samsung android firmware and rooted ways and un-rooted ways are found at this place

Galaxy Note 2 Jelly Bean Samsung android Phone problem

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  4. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

I believe you can jailbreak everything now using greenpois0n. Just google it. All the instructions are on screen, so shhould be really easy to do... :D

5. bigman75

bigman75 Regular member

hey lads i have the same problem as your man with baseband 05.14.02 and i am trying to unlock, just a thought if i restored my iphone to factory setting would that alter the baseband or would it just stay the same. thanks