1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPOD 4 FREE!!

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Borussen, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borussen

Borussen Member

I know you might think i´m a NOOB or untrustable , because this is my first post, but, EVERYTIME IS THE FIRST TIME!!!!

At first I couldn´t believe it myself, but its REALY TRUE!

BUT IT IS!!!!: UNDER THIS LINK youll get your free ipod *removed*

Now all of you will think, THIS IS A SCAM, but its not, as the cnn and the nbc have prooven! Download the Vid here...*removed*

The video schould help you belive and show you how they make money
    For questions contact *removed*
    PLZ NO SPAM!

Now, everybody i could consider of This Site not being a scam, please follow this link! *removed*

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Before i explain why I closed this thread... I have removed 2 posts - users need to become aware of the new forum rules -> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/260074 - threads should be reported, but comments should not be made. With that out of the way...

When these Free iPod sites popped up, they immediately became popular because yes, sometimes you do actually get a free ipod if you follow instruction BUT, to get a free ipod in most cases, you have to refer more people. For this reason, AfterDawn saw hundreds of threads about free ipod sites. Spammers dont even post as many threads as we have seen about iPods.

This is a forum for technical assistance, not a forum to refer people to another site to get yourself a free ipod. We consider "free ipod" threads as a form of spam now, and will continue to close them and remove links. We will also monitor them - any fuyrther post editing or posting by the same user about this elsewhere on the site will lead to a ban. We give users who post these threads the benefit of the doubt.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.