1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod Completely Shut Down For Good

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by helloyoda, Dec 2, 2005.

1. helloyoda

helloyoda Regular member

My ipod randomly one day, as I picked it up to press play, as I did, it didnt turn on, nothing came on the screen, nothing. I tried connecting it to my computer through usb to make it turn on didnt work. Charging didnt work. Itrip didnt work. Putting it on lock and back again. I've only had it for 3 months or so. Has anyone ever had this problem where your ipod just compeletly shuts off? I dont have a warrants because they are 25% of the ipod price. If an object I buy breaks by itself, I buy from a new company, not get another warranty. Is there anything I can do to make my ipod turn on?

2. Spiral216

Spiral216 Guest

Trust me dude...i hate buying those warranty things to...But that did happen to me..It seems when iPOD is low on battery it doesnt bounce back..the hard drive doesnt run again. I tried to restart using the lock thing to and nothing...The Screen never turned on. BUT i purchased the warranty and brought it back to BEST BUY and they gave me a NEW one..You may think they are a waste of time but when you purchase a 400 dollar item..its worth it. I think you need to contact Apple and they can take it in with your receit. Sorry dude it sucks.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2005