1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPOD Help Needed

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by AngelFan, Oct 17, 2005.

1. AngelFan

AngelFan Regular member

Hi all.my question is, I had to restore my hard drive unfortunately today(Too many conflicts with software) and I lost all the music on my hard drive, well I have in my IPOD a bout 200 songs..I know if I hook the IPOD back to the computer it will be all confused cause I have no music on the computer and I will lose everything on the IPOD itself..is there a way to transfer the songs from the IPOD to the computer so that I wont have to download every single song and cover art again..Thanks a bunch!

2. calhounm

calhounm Guest

3. AngelFan

AngelFan Regular member

Thanks a bunch..I already sent him a PM cause I have no idea how to configure ITunes to NOT open when I plug in the IPOD..I have ITunes on the computer but to have yet install the IPOD updater since I have yet to plug in the IPOD to the computer

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

5. AngelFan

AngelFan Regular member

Hey All..I got everything worked out..I downloaded this program called "Sharepod" and its awesome..got every single song back onto the hard drive..when I hooked the IPOD back up the IPOD did become blank so I just took all the songs from the IPOD folder and stuck it all back in ITunes and its all going back in right now..I lost nothing..great program!!

6. rick021

rick021 Member

where did you get the "sharepod" software from?

7. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

try yamipod search for it on google once the software is run select song select select all then select copy to tell it to copy track album and artist name then select destonation then give it a file to copy to and it will copy everything from the ipod just make sure you do not have itunes turned on it is not i tunes compatible software