1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod nano doesn't update

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by luvmuzik, May 20, 2006.

1. helly77

helly77 Member

i gave up with all the apple nonsense after a while....Now i use Media Monkey, which syncs with the ipod no probs....

MyComputer recognised it, but it wasnt recognised by either the updater or ITunes, so i just decided to go down the other route instead of tearing my hair out!!

free media monkey download at http://www.mediamonkey.com

2. socco12

socco12 Member

Hey.. so i have a big problem.. So i had my ipod(5thgen) working perfectly for about a year now.. and all of a sudden all my songs are completely whiped off the ipod. So I go into itunes, and reupdate all the songs back on to the ipod.. when i unplug the ipod after itunes says its finished.. theres nothing there...??? my ipod is still completely blank.. i still have version 6 of itunes.. but i dont think that would make much of a difference.. Can anyone help me, it would be much appreciated.

3. starchy

starchy Regular member

1) try to restore it with the newest updater
    2) try itunes 7 (which has the newest updater in it..)

then let me know so i can go further in depth

4. DinoRoar

DinoRoar Member

Alright, I've literally tried everything on the Apple site and suggested here, yet none have worked. I'm having a hard time understanding the whole Limewire bit posted by Starchy aswell. If you could post it a little more.. clear for me, it would be much appreciated :]