1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod Replacement Headphones?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by andersg, Jan 31, 2007.

1. andersg

andersg Regular member

Well, My stepdad dropped my iPod and it landed on the headphone jack when it was connected to my iPod so it bent and broke the silver connector piece right off of the white cord. I was wondering what headphones I should but to replace them. I liked having the original iPod headphones even though there was people saying how they are crappy. I like them cause they are the "official" thing, I guess I could get over it lol. I don't have access to a credit card so if you leave links make them to Canadian stores that aren't online only please.

- Thanks In Advanced

2. kalind

kalind Member

Well why not buy the originals again if you like them i've seen them at future shop,best buy and wal-mart.

I use JVC gumy there not so "gummy" as the name suggests but i like them there only 15 $, and have a variety of colors

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  3. andersg

andersg Regular member

Ohh, I wasn't sure if you could. Thanks for the heads up

4. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

SENNHEISER MX500 works best for me...google it

5. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

yeah... i've got the gummy ones in my room somewhere, and they are crappy. and when i got them they smelled really bad.

i think you should try some sure ( cant remember how its spelled ) or shnherer ( i cant even pronounce it... what hope do i have of spelling it )

im currentlly trying to find new ones too. just for the bass... so, in-ear it is.

6. andersg

andersg Regular member

I like bass but I hate the in ear headphones. I can't get them to stay in my ears, they fall out as soon as I move.

7. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

i know somebody who has the apple in-ears and they seem to like them... but i'll ned to look into the whole "fall out your ear" thing.

8. kalind

kalind Member

I have the same problem with in ear headphones thats why i don't use the ipod in ear ones becuase they just fall out. I still have them in the original packaging. using the foam pieces has worked for me in the past

9. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

tour talking about the iBuds... they are ear buds, not in-ear...

10. kalind

kalind Member

oh yeah i have yet to try the in ear ones then.the apple ones dont look as great as some of the others