1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod Touch iOS 4.2.1 Greenpoison Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Denzien, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denzien

Denzien Regular member

Hi,

Last week the Greenpoison team released the Mac/Linux/Windows untethered Jailbreak program for all iOS 4.2.1 devices.

( It's here is you are interested http://greenpois0n.com/ )

Anyway, I have an iPod Touch 4G and I am relatively new to the whole Jailbreaking scene.

I'm not a pirate and I have already purchased several apps from iTunes. The #1 reason I want to Jailbreak my iPod Touch is so I can remove the Volume Limit Cap on it. Because when it's docked to my car mount, the sound is too low and I have to turn my car speakers up WAY loud to hear songs - which in turn cause lots of static and background noise that I don't really want.

Anyway, I'm kinda nervous about Jailbreaking in general. Has anyone used the new Greenpoison jailbreak yet? Is it stable and reliable? Any problems with it? Will doing the Jailbreak delete all my songs and apps?

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. I just don't want to screw up my iPod Touch. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.