1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod Video Help!! PLZZ

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Rokashi, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Rokashi

Rokashi Member

ok heres the story..i have a 30GB black ipod video. i have 762 songs on it, and last week my motherboard burned out which also messed up my hard drive so basically everything from that computer is gone..i still have the songs on my ipod but i wanted to know if there was a way to put the songs that are on my ipod onto a new computer without the risk of getting them all deleted, if someone can help me with this issue i would really appreciate it
    thanks

2. radhey

radhey Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  3. dreaver

dreaver Member

4. doleramon

doleramon Guest

Many freeware can help you copy music from iPod back to computer, such as these SPAM

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  5. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

If you haven't done it yet and you still looking for a good software to copy your ipod back to your computer, ipodcopy from wide angle software, you can google ipodcopy and you'll get to it, is a free to try, but you'll only need it once, i have use it, just this weekend my itunes had an error and coulnt retreive my itunes library, so all my play lists were gone, and it coulnd read the ipod, i ran this programs and copy all my play list back from my ipod back into itunes, it works great, Good luck.

6. gabyk

gabyk Guest

i guess you need a tool help you to transfer your ipod music between the computer, there's a SPAM to introduce and compare the different third party softwares, you can have a look, hope it's useful.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2008