1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod video question

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Jedi_Kud, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Jedi_Kud

Jedi_Kud Member

I see a lot of threads about many different things to convert from dvd to ipod. However, is there one that allows to just cut out clips from dvd? so that I don't have to have an entire movie on my ipod?

2. adamryer

adamryer Guest

try dvd-avi. Its a program that u can pick what part of the movie u want and it converts it to avi. Then use a program like psp9 or videora or another to convert it to a ipod conpatible format.

3. dkmopq

dkmopq Guest

As usual, A DVD movie includes some VOB clips. You can rip VOB to iPod.

4. potzler

potzler Member

Hey i got the new 30gb ipod video. When i try putting music videos on it from itunes it comes up with an error saying that the ipod cannot play it. I think i have to convert the videos to a different format by using quicktime pro but u have to pay $30. Is there a differnt way to get around this?

5. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

There are other options to converting video to ipod rather than paying 30 bucks for a really slow and over-rated converter like Q~T pro. Check the guide in my sig for more help, or that of [bold]dkmopq[/bold] (Both guides are stickied at the top of the iPod discussion forum)

Lethal

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005