1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod wont let me upload videos/keeps freezing during audio play

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by themusic, Jan 17, 2007.

1. themusic

themusic Member

hi,

my ipod video 30gb is around a year old now and for about 3 months it wouldnt let me upload any videos, i drag and drop them but it just doesnt seem to acknowledge that i have done this, i have tried reinstalling itunes and even tried uploading the videos using a different computer with no luck, it plays my existing videos with no problem.

also in the past month my ipod screen freezes while playing songs and i have to hold the menu and middle button down to reset it,but this is getting annoying now as its happening on a regualr basis.

any help would be great thanks

2. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

How are you concerting your videos? I use Cucusoft and haven't had any problems!

3. serpiroth

serpiroth Regular member

I suggest you get sharepod. Transfer all your good stuff off your ipod onto your computer. resotre and update your ipod. Also you can try useing differant programs to get it onto your ipod. winamp has a great plugin. And there are more at ipodhacks.com

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

NOTE: Sharepod works great, but if you have any album art you will loose all of it!