1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IR Codes for HK AVR 335

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by npilates, May 25, 2005.

1. npilates

npilates Member

I am try to program my remote (from comcast) to control my Harman KArdon AVR 335 receiver...The codes (0110 & 0189) that are in my remote's manual did not work... I tried using the search function with no luck.... Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric

2. jetyi83

jetyi83 Regular member

the remote sucks..

if you want a really awesome one check out harmony remotes by logitech. they click into yor usb port through a cable and you just type in each device you have.. and the remote automatically downloads all the information and loads up all the buttons. supposedly it has every device, and works awesome.

they are a little pricey. I actually have this same receiver and i knew the remote sucked before i bought it. luckily it works for most of my equipment even though the buttoms dont control everything.

i havent bought a harmony yet but i will whenever i have the extra cash.

3. npilates

npilates Member

Thanks for your response..... I actually contacted comcast & they basically said that their remote sucks.... & maybe their next model remote we be better!

I guess I'll just use multiple remotes for now...

Thanks,

Eric

4. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

LOL..... thats funny, they admit the remote sucks