1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

irc/backdoor.flood virus found. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by crazyman1, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Auttaja

Auttaja Guest

R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing

O2 - BHO: IEExtension Class - {DBE5BEE8-F032-11DB-826A-C4BB56D89593} - (no file)

Yes, I can´t understand why you don´t stop posting your bad advice. So I have to prove that you are again wrong. Could you tell me what infections those lines are?

2. anari11

anari11 Guest

i dont know what infections those are.

3. Auttaja

Auttaja Guest

Yes, they are not infections at all, so could you stop posting things what are not true.

4. crazyman1

crazyman1 Member

Auttaja
    thanks very much for all your help. my comp is running fine now. it looks like irc/backdoor.flood is the only thing left rong. i installed zonealarm and everything seams to be working ok. i'm not going to worry about anything right now. UNLESS you think i'm at risk or somthing. THANKS again for all your help.

5. Auttaja

Auttaja Guest

It is quite hard infection. Let´s try if killbox would work.

Download and Run Killbox
    Please download the Killbox.
    Unzip it to the desktop.

Please run Killbox.

Select "Delete on Reboot" and "All files"

Copy the file names below to the clipboard by highlighting them and pressing Ctrl+C:

Go to the File menu, and choose Paste from Clipboard.

Click the red-and-white Delete File button. Click Yes at the Delete on Reboot prompt. Click No at the Pending Operations prompt.

If you receive a message such as: "Component 'MsComCtl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." when trying to run TheKillbox, click here to download and run missingfilesetup.exe. Then try TheKillbox again.

If your computer does not restart automatically, please restart it manually.

"File > Logs > Actions History Log:" Post that log from there :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2007