1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irish Boxes Gone Down 181208 Fix Is Here

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sc0user, Dec 18, 2008.

1. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

As has already been mentioned a few times. Please use the latest UK Fixed Firmwares for each box type to get them back up and running.

All can be found here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/722659

I have a drinking day ahead of me so good luck :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  2. barry84

barry84 Member

many thanks!
    enjoy your drinking,much deserved!!

3. mutalk

mutalk Member

Can someone explain to me in detail what exactly I do...I've no idea WTF I do after downloading the link above...

Thanks in advance

4. dubmale

dubmale Member

i have genuine box and i downloaded the firmware u mentioned scoucer and qall i,m getting now is THE BOX showing on my screen nothing else no menu wont even respond to remote control

5. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

dubmale happened me befor when i flashed wrong firmware onto box..check you are using correct firmware for box and try the bad flash method

6. acassells

acassells Guest

Hi

I have thebox super and I live in Dublin. I have tried Menu + 1570 and turned the EMU to on. I have exited to s*y 2, it updates to 240% but then goes back to 0%.

How do I fix this please

7. seaniemcg

seaniemcg Member

Hi All,

Same problem as everyone else here, super box down. I have went through nealy every post to see what I can do and you'll have to excuse my ignorence but Im as lost as when i started.

I have downloaded the fix as per DesB (thanks by the way) but from there i have no idea what to do, can anyone pls help?

cheers in advance!
    Sean

8. malci

malci Guest

Have you looked at the first post on this page by scOuser!!!

9. funkyme

funkyme Member

Thanks for the quick reply with updates.
    I havent seen any for the Box-T yet.?

10. Gadge64

Gadge64 Member

Hi Scouser.

I flashed my Box Super USB with the new 1.06 firmware and the channels are still gone unfortunately.

We also have a 'The Box' that I flashed as well with the 455eE and that doesn't work either.

I'm with Ch*rus in Limerick.

11. brock8769

brock8769 Member

Creaky kindly passed me on to this page. I followed scousers link and saw yet another forum down that DesB had started. Can anyone confirm if the new images that he links to that are there today are sufficient to get things up and running again. The ones I am interested in are dated for 2007 or earlier in 2008 Namely commando / blade (assume its not banned to mention image names). I apologise if this is a stupid question to ask but having read through every page of the shut down forum it is not answered. Many thanks to you all in advance.

12. malci

malci Guest

They are all the latest fix's for the UK that is all I can confirm for you, and nothing else I'm afraid, and all working in UK.

13. acassells

acassells Guest

got new code from the following link and I live in Dublin and worked perfect!!

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
  14. malci

malci Guest

Not very wise to do that, what you do by pm is entirely up to you.

15. brock8769

brock8769 Member

Malci. Many thanks. I suppose I should have asked the question noting that I am in N*L Dublin catchment and its a nokia Dbox 2. I am reluctant to flash new image if it may cause serious problems with the box (if set up for different region). Also know nothing about the codes that we are not aloud to talk about. It seems they must be input (how I don't know) before this will work. On a previous forum you just got the relevant image for your box and region and flashed. I think I will wait and see if anyone can post a comprehensive list with the correct regional and fixed images. (e.g. DBOX 2 - DUBLIN N*L fix) Have read about too many people wrecking boxes and don't want to join them. thanks

16. malci

malci Guest

I think you would be wise to do that, as I can honestly say that I have never had any dealings with that box at all, so good luck. ;)

17. seaniemcg

seaniemcg Member

pls ignore im a complete retard!

18. srooney03

srooney03 Member

Any update for the Box -t Lads?

19. Takagi

Takagi Regular member

Does anyone know of any issues with the Evox max 2008 -C with this update as it seems to have killed my genuine Evox-

And Im not a stranger to these but the loader is not the usual type so im a little suspicous ? please help

it seemed to load Ok but 'load unsuccessful' stayed on
    now i have the 4 lines on the front and the loader program cant find the box any more ..even when i Use an older Loader version

20. eggsx4

eggsx4 Member