1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Direct Fufillment pissing you off?

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by CKhaleel, Aug 3, 2008.

1. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

It's not fufilling me...

My mom ordered my 3G on August 1st for my birthday. A 8gig black model, it cost $215.67, however, AT&T doesn't seem very tolerant of bad credit history. Because mom has bad credit, she had to pay a $300 security deposit, and she can't pick up my iPhone if she dosen't pay that deposist.

Then my receipt said "Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships". My account was billed right away! Then, the next morning, AT&T put their money back in my account, and took it away again!

2. varnull

varnull Guest

That sucks..

I'm assuming you are an adult because you have a credit card.. in which case your mothers credit history has legally nothing to do with you..

I would tell my credit card issuer to cancel any payment to AT+T and then write to every magazine and consumer association you know and dish the dirt.. at the same time writing to the CEO of AT+T and telling him in no uncertain terms to "stick his overpriced crappy phone where the sun don't shine"... And they are crap phones.. reception is poor.. this time next year you won't be able to give them away ;)

Then go to a high street retailer and just buy one for cash, or get one off fleebay. BTW.. we have learned that the account only activates when you plug it into an itunes equipped pc... so we have been buying them, jailbreaking them and selling them abroad, then reporting lost or stolen and getting replacements... hahahahahaha.. so much for lockin eh? They go for silly money in Eastern Europe.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2008