1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is halo 3 going to be for the XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by twister07, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twister07

twister07 Guest

EDIT-Sorry for the double topic! My computer screwed up and it posted twice!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2006
  2. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

good question is it going to be on xbox that would beintresting, but when halo 3 comes out xbox 1 may be completly out of fasion so probaly no. there again im probaly wrong

3. Timmy1970

Timmy1970 Regular member

Pretty sure it's only on Xbox 360. Pretty good selling point for all us poor bastards who played the first 2 games on the original Xbox lol... I'll have to buy a 360 now!!

4. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

It is only coming out for the 360. I would rather have it that way. I love the game and I would like the story finished on hardware that could make it look and play AMAZING!!!! The only reason I first bought my 360 is HALO. It is still a year off but I have found that the new dashboard is great and being able to download demos and Live Arcade games is really cool. I used to buy Xbox Magizines to get demos but at $8.00 a mag, it got real costly. Now I download the demos for free on Live!! I hope in the next 9 months or so they have a Halo 3 demo for download.

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  5. Timmy1970

Timmy1970 Regular member

Here's to hoping - atleast a video would be nice. That dude might have to tattoo [bold]Halo 3[/bold] on his arm underneath the Halo 2 and GTA ones lol

6. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

yeah maby he could do that, are they permenent his ones? coz if they are hes very clevler, them games are gonna go out of business one day and people will laugh at his arm.

7. Timmy1970

Timmy1970 Regular member

Oh yeah they're permanent. Otherwise he musn't have washed his arm for about 2 years lol.

8. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

how sad is he having tatoos of games that are going to go out of business, soon hes going to run out of space and then what!

9. Timmy1970

Timmy1970 Regular member

Trust me dude, he has plenty of room left for tattoos - i know a guy who literally has no bare skin left lol. By the way, what do you mean go out of business? Halo and Halo 2 will be hailed as classics (if they aren't already) in the future, and every collector will want his hands on a copy...

10. twister07

twister07 Guest

Tatoos thats kindof off topic besides if nthe guy or girl likes halo that much no one will make fun of that also other halo fans will admire it and you can get alot of respect from others as well

11. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

in 1000 years tim people arnt going to be playing halo anymore are they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.