1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it some kind of OMEN??????

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by zamsak, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

Now this is a really strange problem I got while encoding DivX movies with Dr. DivX 1.02p and DivX 5.10 Codec. I have got a DVD which contains Omen 1, 2, 3, 4. It is just like a collective edition. I think it is a pirated one but maybe not as it was a golden DVD9. Well I opened Dr. DivX and selected the proper VOB files for OMEN 1. But instead of showing the time as 1:55(hh:mm). It showed me only 19:03(mm:ss). When I played the audio it played the complete movie audio. Then I encoded the file and it got encoded only upto 19:03 mins. Well then I copied the DVD on the Hard Disk using DVD-Decryptor. Same problem. Then I ripped it again using DVD-Decryptor and split them by every Chapter. Then I had got 20 VOB files. Then I started Dr. DivX again and selected the 15th chapter. It showed me the total time of the chapter as 00:56(mm:ss). Well the chapter was actually about 4:31(mm:ss). Then I tried MPEG-Mediator. Same problem!!!! If I tried to encode the movie it would encode only 19:03(mm:ss) and then say that the Encoding is complete. Does anybody know about this?? Can anybody help me?? Or is it just an OMEN. "666". This happens with all the four OMEN movies. But some of them stop at 18:06 or some other number. Please Help
    me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.