1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Is my GPU artifacting?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by JabJab42, Nov 13, 2016.

1. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

Hi guys,

About a month ago, I started seeing texture flickering in Sniper Elite 3...soon after I saw mountains disappearing and reappearing in the Witcher 3...now in Battlefield 1 I've been getting this:

http://i.imgur.com/MhBXQxK.png

I'm just not sure if this is something to do with the card, or the games...I have run stress tests on both the card and my ram and have had no problems arise. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Your descriptions suggest game bugs & rendering,all sorts of weird shit happens in games,in farcry i'd be disappointed if there wasn't at least a little bit of weirdness

fraps can capture it as you play,can't tell you where to get the unlocked version *wink* ,*wink*

3. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

see if a friend's computer does the same thing with those games then use your videocard on that computer to see if still has that issue

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

6. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

Unfortunately they're all console gamers. I have found more videos on youtube though of similar problems with the GTX 970..guess its just native to the card.

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

does your computer have onboard video & if so then is it compatible to play those games to see if does same thing or not? how new is the video driver as could try older & newer versions to see if possible video driver issue?