1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS MY SPIDERCHIP INSTALLED RIGHT XBOX 1.6

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by aliasme, Apr 6, 2005.

1. aliasme

aliasme Member

Hi, I just installed over the weekend the spider chip on a xbox 1.6 I had to remove some of the lacquer they placed over the holes. So I turned on the xbox and I saw the spider chip logo. The spider itself is in white and it does not change colors (I don't know if it's supposed to or not) It quickly tells me what kind of dvd drive the xbox has, etc. Then it displays several options: Flash or Install(not sure) Bios from CD, Flash or Install Bios (not sure) from HD, etc. I cannot move the options or do anything at that point. Am I supposed to? In other words, should I be able to move things around or not yet? Thanks.

2. d1rekt

d1rekt Guest

You have to burn a BIOS to CD/DVD/R/RW and then hit Flash from CD or get a modded HD and flash bios from it. Just search for "Flashing Bios", you'll find TONS of stuff.

3. aliasme

aliasme Member

thanks for the response. Still, I heard that when you get to the screen that I get to (the one that gives you several options where to load the bios from), if you hit the A button the disc tray is supposed to eject. I hit the A button and nothing happens...

4. knick140

knick140 Member

damn i dont know if you figured it out yet but if not just plug in the dvd remote and it will move.