1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Acekard 2i still a good card?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ih4553, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ih4553

ih4553 Regular member

I have someone with a DS Lite that wants a flash cart. Is the Acekard 2i still a good card? If so where's the cheapest place to buy from? I think I got mine at priceangels or dealextreme, but I see neither of those sites sells them anymore.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Yeah, ak2i, as we all know, it is a very famous card that works on AKAIO firmware, which has great compatibility, it provides nice OS and powerful features, such as cheating online, updating via WIFI, AR cheat feature,wii Connectivity, Auto Anti-Piracy Routines, Save Slots,Custom icons for your games and file extensions. It also has pretty good Slot2 support, playing GBA games easily with EZ-Flash 3in1.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  3. shalome

shalome Regular member

if you only want it work on ds lite, yeah, acekard 2i is still a very good card for it. but if you plan to use it on dsi or 3ds, i would not recommend it, acekard 2i recently updated too slow for the dsi and 3ds update, they even still can not work on the latest 3ds firmware V4.4.0-10. so for ds lite, ak2i is good, for dsi or 3ds, would rather choose r4i gold 3ds or supercard dstwo.

yeah, those sites can not sell flashcart any more, here is one us based acekard 2i official reseller for you http://www.dsflashcart.com/acekard-2i-flashcart-for-nintendo-ds-dsi-3ds-p-251.html

4. Qamarison

Qamarison Member

There is no wonder ak2i still a popular card,i got my ak2i at digitopz.com,18USD or so,free shipping.It works perfectly on my dsi,you can reference or you can directly go to ak2i official " distributor",you will find many stores.