1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the m3 simply built to last?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Magdylite, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Magdylite

Magdylite Member

Ive been reading the various messages on these boards for quite a while now. I've read many reports of a m3 simply dying, or simply not working a few days after purchase. So I want to hear some more user reviews so to speak. Id like to have it last years. Not sure if thats possible. Tnx..

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

One thing you should always remember when reading these posts is that no-one will start a new thread everytime their M3 works! The chances of it breakig ae going to be very slim, just the fact that its a popular product means it will seem lots are breaking where it is probably the same percentage as any other product.

I've had mine a coupe of weeks now with almost constant use by me or my girlfriend and it's still going fine, I also have another 10 on the way - 1 for a friend, 1 for my girlfriend, 1 for my brother and the rest for eBay. If any of these go wrong i'll post a message in this thread (though I seriously doubt any will)

3. DEJuliano

DEJuliano Member

I stepped on mine and its still ticking like a Timex. Its a pretty durable little item and I have had no problems using mine justa bout every night at work for 5-6 hours at a time. Well worth the money. Get one.

4. Magdylite

Magdylite Member

just what I wanted to hear. I still might wait for a newer version, i'm in no rush.