1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the xecuter chip the way to go for xpox-1

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by scorpNZ, Jan 14, 2007.

1. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

I need recommendations on the best chip for the xbox 1 PAL,it must not interfere with xbox live,i like the look of the xecuter since there is a see thru case mod for it...lol... plus a few little xtra's that come with the case, so should i go with the xecuter or some other chip,i also have a thread in "general PS2 discussion" for recommendations on chips for PS2's so feel free to visit that thread or just leave answers here , again it must not interefre with online gameplay

EDIT: I spelt xbox as xpox in the header on purpose :p

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  2. steimy

steimy Active member

that chip would work just fine.
    Xenium Ice or Xenium Gold are what i have heard about most when the subject of "best chip" is brought up. But the problem is that they are the best because they have features for advanced users that most common people would never use.

Personally i have one of the cheap one's (DuoX2) and have had no problems at all wit it or anything i have wanted to do.

Not sure what you mean about the clear case mod, you can put a clear case on any Xbox with any chip?
    another thing you can mod are the LED light colors.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Cheers steimy the xecuter it is,the case mod is nothing more than a blue,green or whatever transparent outer plastic shell which replaces the old black one and it has extra's that can only be used with the xecuter chip, a lcd screen on the right front side as well as dual USB ports,on the left front side is a button thingy which allows you to select boot menu's. link below to pik of cases

http://www.modz.co.nz/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=54