1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a AC3 to MP3 converter that you can use with video?

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by Salazar, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Salazar

Salazar Member

Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is in the right forum. I was wondering what's a good program to use to convert AC3 to MP3 with video. I want a program that will convert it with the video. Not just an audio converter. My movies are Xvid Mpeg 4 type of videos. If there is not such a software..is there a way to take the audio out of my movies completely and just convert AC3 TO MP3 audio and put the MP3 audio in my movie? I'm wanting to do this because when I use AC3 filter and burn my movies on to dvd the audio sounds like complete crap.What do you think my best bet is? What should I do? Thanks for your help in advance.

2. meggyloo

meggyloo Member

i ahve the same problem as i have a archos av320

and i cant convert some divx movies for my player

i would really apreciate anyhelp as ive had a good look but cant find any answers

cheers

3. specialfx

specialfx Member

TMPGENC 3.0 is supposed to convert both video and audio but i had some trouble with ac3-format. Maybe mine ac3 registration wasn't suggesfull. Anyway you can use RIVER PAST AUDIO CONVERTER to convert the audio straight from the avi-file or from an ac3-file to an mp3-file. The mp3-file can then be added to avi-file e.g. with NANDUB.

link to river past:
    http://www.riverpast.com/en/prod/audioconverter/index.php