1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a M3 Passcard for GBA?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Brewgod23, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Brewgod23

Brewgod23 Regular member

Is there a M3 Passcard for GBA? Like the M3 DS Simply?

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

i think u mean flashcart.

a passcard is a passme made by m3. just like how band-aid is a bandage made by band-aid co. so yeah, every time you say band-aid, your actually referring to the product made by the co. of the same name. just like how people often call passmes, passcards.

aaaaannnnywaaaaayssss... all those carts made by m3 that fit into the gba slot work on a gba. u just cant play ds games on a gba [or use nds homebrew]. everything else yes. just make sure it fits and doesn't say pro. no gba support from "pro". ur lookin for something like "perfect". also, make sure it doesn't say lite. that would be hard to fit...

3. Brewgod23

Brewgod23 Regular member

This setup says perfect but also says Lite. Would this setup work on my GBA?

By Divineo "M3 Perfect Lite Micro SD with Passcard 3" for $87.99

4. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

if you just want to use gba roms/homebrew on a gba all you need is something that says m3 perfect then [sd/minisd/microsd/compact flash] and no lite they won't fit inside a gba because of the tab.

go here
    and choose anything that says [perfect] and [m3].

you will not need a passme for your gba since there's no need.

however, if your getting this for your nds. you will need the passme. and if you have a nds lite, you can get the m3 lite perfect (which would not fit on the original sized ds because of the tab thing).

5. Brewgod23

Brewgod23 Regular member

I read on another thread that you do need a passkey card to play GBA games on a GBA. Can some one tell which is true? I was thinking of just buying a M3 Perfect and a standard SD memory card to put my games on. So all I need is a GBA, SD memory card and a standalone M3 Perfect without the passcard.

6. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

meh u don't trust me, that's good...

let somone else confirm it...

byeez

trust no one.