Is there a way that I can play PS2 games on Xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by rvn1, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

lol larrylje...

That's turning into a classic saying....

2. cbruce

cbruce Member

@vgaddict8
    Well i dont know about you but i like to stretch my money as far as i can, and buying a ps2 aint helping, i'd rather just get a ps2 emulator and put it on my box, and i love classics like nes, snes, genesis, etc. and those are hard to find now, so i just get the emulator, and download a few hundred games onto a disk and play it on my box!
    But if you are rich i understand what your saying!

@larrylje
    Lol, i guess you would be playing the ps2 on your box

3. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

I am not rich, but I am NOT A CHEAP BASTARD!!! I feel sorry for people who would rather play some cheap-a** 5 frames per second version of God of War on a emulator than the full perfect version on the ps2. If you can't even afford $150.00 to buy a ps2 then there is something wrong.

4. cbruce

cbruce Member

im "hoodrich " but i aint " whiteboy rich ".
    You calling me a cheap bastard? if we was face to face you wouldnt be saying that!
    $150 aint pocket change to me richboy!

N e way, my frined just won an xbox360 from a pepsi bottle, im so jealous!

5. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

vgaddict8

If you are not rich as you say then what is why wouldnot you want to save a few bucks if you could. I dont own a xbox but i do use emulators. I have a PSP and i have so many games on the SNES, NES, Genesis on my PSP. I dont need those systems so why waste money on them. That is not called cheap. That is called smart. I dont wear any kind of jeans of khakis unless they are RL polo, docker, nautica, Etc... But i have never payed 50 bucks for any RL polo jeans. It makes sense to shop sales to me and get two pair of RL jeans for 60 bucks then to buy one pair for 50 bucks. And again that is not cheap that is just using common sense to me to get more bang for your bucks. Same applies to playing ps2 games on xbox if it is possible. And i am not broke either I am a RN so i have a good paying profession. Honestly if you think it is wrong to not buy all those systems that can be emulated perfectly sometimes on another platform then that is just your opinion. I dont agree with it because it would be stupid for anyone to buy both a xbox and ps2 if they knew it were possible to play both systems games on one system without giving up any of the graphics or quality of play.

6. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

cbruce exactly what is your definition of hoodrich?? I know what it means but i wanted to see exactly how much money you think it takes to be hoodrich.

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

why has this post become about who is poor and who is rich and about RL polo, docker, nautica pants. how many systems people have. shesh it was a question CAN YOU PLAY PS2 on XBOX!!!! Not can I play PS2 On Xbox if im HOODRICh and wear RL Polo pants.

Anyway I still think i got the best answer place your PS2 ontop of your Xbox then you will be playing PS2 on your Xbox.

8. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Emulators are fine if they work PERFECT or close to it. So far, the only ps2 emulators are in working stages only and cannot play any commerical games. Personally, I have found that emulators only do a great job for systems up until the psx era.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.