1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there any way?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gbshow, Apr 13, 2005.

1. gbshow

gbshow Member

whats the best program to use to put episodes selection on the start of a dvd i've burned. are there any? i've checked the guides but i can't see any way on there.

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

gbshow,
    Welcome. If the DVD has already been burned then there is no way to add to the disk. You will have to re-do the disk using Nero ( if you want to). Suggest you D/L the free trial version of Nero Ultra and experiment w/ it.

3. gbshow

gbshow Member

thx 4 the welcome m8, u will probably see a lot more of me around here, i ain't 2 bright u see :).

I should of explained my problem better, i actually meant putting a episode selection and a menu on the dvd b4 i burn it, and which program i use to do this.

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

gbshow ,
    D/L the Nero free trial and see if it will do what you need. The price now is right so just play around w/ it. Good Luck. If you have any more questions then just re-post in the appropriate forum thread. The members here are a great help