1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there ever gonna be a harddrive for the GameCube?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by L-Burna, Oct 9, 2004.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I was searching somewhere I found something kinda interesting.It was talking about the game Pool Paradise and how it had harddrive support.I thought it was odd to see that,but maybe it is true.I think it is odd Nintendo won't come out with a harddrive.They could attach it to the bottom of the GameCube right.Where the gameboy player hooks up.I am guessing it is gonna take a long time for that also.I hope that day comes soon with the harddrive if they ever make one.

2. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

hm i dont think it will come anytime soon for Gamecube
    It may come for the N5 but as for right know i think Nintendo GameCube is a dead console already except for its last breath
    Resident Evil 4
    by th way i cant wait to play ir it just look so cool an leon as always too hot!!!
    Maria =)

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Well there is always possibilities of third parties making it right :).I think Resident Evil 4 is cool,can't wait to play that one.I was dissapointed in the Resident Evil Zero version.They lost me on the dual guns that they used to have for Code Veronica.Why they took that out,I have no clue.It would be cool though to see them go back to dual guns like off Code Veronica though,with the sub machine guns.I have no clue if they will use the dual guns off this one either,but I will still play it anyways.