1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there just one program that decrypt and shrink

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kevmbri, Apr 7, 2005.

1. kevmbri

kevmbri Member

is there a program tha does decry shrink and burn i use dvd decryt and dvd shrink working great just need to open one then open other

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

On the majority of my backups, I open up with dvd shrink/re-author/then let it auto burn with nero.You can also let it auto burn with dvd decrypter.

Now on some of the newer encryptions-Spanglish is the most recent,I still have to go to dvd decrypter in file mode/compress with shrink/and let it auto burn with nero.

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Someone was just asking about this program: Try Easy DVD Shrink --- it rips, compresses, authors, and burns.

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Well Shrink doesn't actually burn byitself, but it will seem like your only using one program, and it still won't decrypt the newer movies so you would still need a different Decryption program.

If you are looking for something that works like it is running by it self then you could go with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. Once you have AnyDVD loaded you don't have to worry about it anymore just open up CloneDVD2 and in a few clicks you will be backing up your DVD's.

5. kevmbri

kevmbri Member

thanks guys i think i will stay with both pragrams it works well

6. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

I was talking about 'Easy DVD Shrink', not 'DVD Shrink'.

7. BTFSB

BTFSB Member

Best method is to just use Shrink since you can drop the disc into your drive and rip it into an ISO image right down to the drive then burn it with any program of your choice and there is one out ther which is actually free and doesn;t require installation and works great. Go to www.terabyteunlimited and download BurnCDCC.