1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this possiable

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cac, Mar 4, 2004.

1. cac

cac Regular member

is it possable to make backups of xbox games? and is it possable to play them in a xobox with a swap method or by any way of not soddering? and also lastly, can you play these games online?
    ty
    cac

2. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

cac I aint no expert but
    you can get chips now that plug in in someway hence no soldering in neccesary I dont know were from as My xbox was chipped over 18 months ago now

yes its possible to back up xbox games theres a guide or 2 around if ya se the search function:)

no I am almost certain at the moment playing back up copies of games online is a no no

3. cac

cac Regular member

ty daost the ? is is it worth going out and buy a xbox for the soul perpuse of backing up games?
    ty
    cac

Last edited: Mar 4, 2004
  4. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

ya gonna have to gimme more info there cac I am kinda lost as to simply go out n buy an xbox to have the privilidge of backing up games makes no sense

well it does kinda but aint going there as this site never advocates what I am thinking you mean

5. cac

cac Regular member

is it worth buying a xbox to burn games. by that i mean do all games work and stuff . and are all the games good? or worth burning and stuff.
    ty
    cac

6. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

ok cac are all games worth buying I personally would NOT thank ya for over half the games xbox has yeah theres good n bad out there its personal preference as is such in life .....

its what your into .......if you think you own a pc own an original copy of an xbox game and wish to duplicate it is all you gotta know is it ya mistaken .....you need a lil more knowledge than that

but honestly I love the xbox it rocks I will rent any game afore buying it makessense to Me as local blockbuster gives Me a week now to try a game out