1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this site ok ? for uk

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jonels, Mar 15, 2005.

1. jonels

jonels Regular member

2. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Dude, I havent tried this site but they look promising. Go ahead :) Good luck ~haloxbox

3. jonesee

jonesee Member

www.xbox-mod.co.uk rule, I had my xbox modded by them, after a freind brought a premodded xbox from them and recommeded them to me, first class service. A UPS courier came and collected my xbox and I had it delivered back to me within 2 days, everything I asked for was done, I had a 200gb HDD and even had the ultra blue and red eject button LED's fitted, dolby digital and HDD activity LED mod, man they are so kewl. The LED's are wicked I haven't seen anyone else who does the dual coloured ones all the other mod sites I found fit the single colour LED's like blue or red etc but they don't change colour, these ones do, trully awesome. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

4. jonels

jonels Regular member

yes it does sound goood.. i was toying with the idea of buying an xbox and doing the save game exploit on it, but with the cost of buying a xbox,mem card and hunting around for 1 of the 3 games needed, it works out at only around £20-£30 for the mod pre installed...good value

if i don't find a cheap 2nd hand xbox for hot swapping the softmod to with my pc i will probably go for one theirs

thx for the replies