1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Tupac Dead or Alive!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by luvnrap, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

I Don't know how many people on here have heard Tupac's music or even listen to rap, but I believe Tupac is Alive, there is so many things about Tupac being alive, and I jus wanna hear what every1 thinks about this.

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Yeah, I think he is hanging out with Elvis.

3. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

I read all the things that make people think he's still alive but i have to say he's dead.

4. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

Ya i think hes dead b/c how could someone fake there death for about 9 years thats jus insane but when i read all that stuff bout him bein alive it makes me think twice

5. gear79

gear79 Guest

i dont listen to him no more, but i'd swear that dude is alive, i mean, look at all the new cd's that keep coming out, a few movies!! i dunno, but he must be in the witness protection program or something. hiding out on the down low !

6. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

I don't know how credible this is but i seen a documentary with him called resurrection and he says on it he makes so much music so it's there, i cant remember the exact words he said but i know he said he makes a ton of music.

7. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

C'mon guys...we all know Tupac is chillin in Cuba.

8. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

I wonder how long this thread will stay open for. I reckon not that long. You wouldnt believe how many threads i've seen on different forums on the net asking the same question.

[bold]TO SUM IT UP. HE IS DEAD. HE WAS BORN ON JUNE 16th 1971 AND DIED ON SEPTEMBER 13th 1996.[/bold]

@p4_tt
    He made hundreds of songs before he died. There are still loads unreleased. He made his "All Eyez on Me" album in 2 weeks.

And don't believe the 7 day theory as it's just a marketing trick to get everyone to buy his records.

9. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Please close.

i think it shows disrespect

10. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

That's what I was thinking Lethal. This will evolve into another flame war which isnt necessary. The best thing to do would be to close this. There are plenty of other sites on the net to discuss this topic.

11. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

if he is alive then so be it, if he is dead then so be it, the fact is he will no longer create music and he will always one of the greatest rappers that ever lived.

12. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

I heard hes hiding in africa, if he was dead how did they make the movie tupac resurection and his new cd with new songs eh?

13. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Resurrection was made using past interviews with him and then they just added the peaces together and in the end had a documentary. He made a lot of music that was just sitting there waiting to make money that's how he has new albums and the reason he's making more money than when he was alive.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  14. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

OMFG.......Tupac wrote 100s of songs before he died, and now with new talented producers like Eminem and Dr Dre they put the songs he wrote to new beats.

If he was alive, WHY would be HIDING?? The guy who KILLED him (emphasize on KILLED) died in prison. If he came back he would sell millions upon millions of records.

15. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Didnt the guy people think shot him die in Compton in a shoot out.

16. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

really??

17. shark16

shark16 Guest

Wtf?? If he was dead why didn't the give him a funeral? They didnt show any pictures of him when he was dead. All they said they did was take his ashes and put it over his families house. Its kinda strange why his death would be so quiet almost like a setup.

18. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  19. shark16

shark16 Guest

Ill tell u what really happened. He isn't dead, He wants to wait for a long time and then when he comes back hes going to be even more popular then he was before, and he's gonna have a lot of hard ass beats. Thats what hes trying to do.

20. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Yeah, just like Elvis did. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.