1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Tupac Dead or Alive!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by luvnrap, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

lol tupacs probably scared to come back, n e ways wha happend to B.I.G

2. j_torres

j_torres Regular member

I know Tu pac was porbably one opf the greatest rappers of all time. However this guy always comes out with a new cd? Makes me wonder?

3. j_torres

j_torres Regular member

I know Tu pac was porbably one of the greatest rappers of all time. However this guy always comes out with a new cd? Makes me wonder?

4. j_torres

j_torres Regular member

Sorry about double post guys (damn IE and slow connection at work)

5. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Oh My Days, No-one seems to be able to grasp the concept that tupac didn't release all of his songs. ther are still more to be released. hence the reason why he has had a recent album, loyal to the game. might i add that the album is pants due to the fact that it is produced by eminem and it is full of ghost unit crap. but the fact remains, there are probably more songs from tupac we are still yet to hear.

6. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

wow lethal_b u look like a g eh

7. offset

offset Regular member

The worst thing about Tupac dying, is that he didn't die much sooner.

8. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

im not tryn to start anything, but i didnt put this post up for ppl to be sayn shit. There are so amny fans of Tupac that you couldnt even count them so I think we should keep tose comments to our selves

9. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

dude have sum respect here

10. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

I have respect but like i said im not tryn to start anything and he was the one that was like to bad he didnt die any sooner.

11. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

please move on ofset. if you are going to make comments that are blatantly going to stir things up, then why bother. having an opinion is one thing, but what you have said is higly disrespectful.

what do you mean?

12. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

I have a question how is that highly disrespectful if it was disrespectful then my bad cuz i didnt mean for it to be but im jus lettin ppl no i was tryn to start shit with this post

13. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

wasnt sry typo

14. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

It means u look gangster,lol u thought it ment a girl hahahah

15. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

omg this is like my fourth double post whats rong with this dumb cpu

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2005
  16. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

hey guess what, tupac, elvis, hitler, mr rogers, marilyn monroe, vic morrow, kennedy, ALL DEAD!!!!! i mean no disrespect to any individual but rap sucks, it's all a bunch or jiffy rhyming crap about living in the ghetto and beating my ho while slinging the rocks from my benz on 20's set to someone else's music in the firt place. you want to be an artist, play a freaking instrument for christs sake! but hey thats just my opinion. this thread is pointless and is being closed, if you want to discuss tupac, i'm sure there's a hey-look-im-dead-and-still-sell-you-garbage.com

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  17. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ok, i have re-opened this thread because it was brought to my attention that some of the comments i made were disrespectful and i could let that lay since that was not my intention. as a musician myself i have certain issues with rap music in general, and i'll be the first to admit that i do not look at it all fairly, i hear rap and automatically hate it. yes i know that is not fair of me and i'm sure there are good rappers out there that actually do their own music and dont just lay rhymes over someone else's music, and to them i apologies for the way i feel. But most of all i would like to make a public apology to anyone i offended with my comments about rap music, and i openly admit that i do not listen to it with an open mind. the thing you must remember here is, as i stated in my original post, this is only my opinion on rap music, nothing more. i do not speak for anyone except myself on this, and would never try to sway anyone's musical interest. I hope this clarifies things a bit. I will leave this thread open for anyone who would like to comment.
    DN

18. Glitched

Glitched Guest

Its ok darthnip i love rap but i hate that rocker music , i would love to start a thread called rock music suks but i would end up being banned ,so i dont,well every 1 hates something ,u hate rap its not you fault.. apology accepted :)

19. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@darthnip - you had me going there. i saw this thread at top of forum page and thought i was seeing things :)

<blatant attempt at going back ontopic> - 2Pac is no longer on this mortal coil

20. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

Darthnip It wasnt all your fault> If you look in the earlier post I was sayn very disrespectful things. I want to apologize for that, but your apology is excepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.