1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Tupac Dead or Alive!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by luvnrap, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i heard a lot of theories about tupac.1 is he faked his death (the third time) had plastic surgury and went overseas to start afresh.another is he joined witness protection.another one is hes dead.i heard a remix where he raps with N.E.R.D which stands for nobody every really dies.there is possibility hes still alive but until someone can prove it we will never really know. R.I.P TUPAC or ENJOY THE EARTH UNTIL YOU GET SHOT AGAIN.

2. nlm1976

nlm1976 Member

Yeah, sure...he's living with Jim Morrison and Elvis on their own private "faked-my-own-death" island. LOL

3. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

show me some proof that hes dead and i will leave it alone.i dont mean a picture that someone could of easily edited in photoshop either

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

@xbox: Show us some real evidence that he is still alive. You know, not some picture edited in PhotoShop. :)

5. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

6. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Ah man some of them pics are gruesome, especially the 2pac one. it's kinda sad to see someone you still hear & see everyday in that state...

7. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

I just hope that picture settles the "is he dead or alive?" question...
    I don't find it amusing, and i usually rather not resort to gruesome measures to prove a point, but i felt it was necessary...

8. imanoob

imanoob Guest

im with your first comment darthnip, screw rap and all these color people that do it. i wish it would die or be put to an end somehow

9. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

Ok now days it is pritty easy to make fake images so even if they have images it still could be fake

just ta let ya know i am a big tupac fan
    darthnip i am glad you open this forum back up Thankz

Show some Respect evey one has there own opions

Glitched funny you said that ever since i've join ad and i've gone to fourms about rap i see all these people dissin it if ya don't like rap just don't do into those forums it seems like they have nuthin better to do so they start attackin people i almost did open a thread call rock muzic sukz

go to my site and and click on Is Tupac Still Alive there is heaps of reason i have found that he might still be alive and i still got more but havn't put it on yet : http://www.tupaclegend.angelcities.com/

10. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

to imanoob get a life if you dont like rap music thats no excuse to be disrepectful so when your cd due out and let me know when yourve sold as many cds as tupac.ive heard the autopsy report and they didnt even mention 2pacs middle name how dodgy is that.as for the photo might be a fake send me a photo of yourself and i can make you look like you have been chopped and dead.i might even be able to make my own death certificate with my computer and printer the easiest part will be forging the signature.as for tupac being dead i just dont know cant decide whether its real or not.i know for a fact that bruce lee is really dead.as for notorious BIG i heard he got killed in 1997.if tupac was alive he would still have the LA gangstas trying to kill him.as he quoted"THEY SHOT MY 7 TIMES BUT COULDNT KILL ME"

11. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

@imanoob
    That comment was completely uncalled for. Having your own opinion on music is one thing but insulting people who are of different skin colour is another.

**edit - no need for that weazel, i saw it and dealt with it, but yeah i fully understand where you're coming from** - DN

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
  12. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

imanoob - ok fine if you agree with not liking rap, but i never said a word about the colored people that do it!! news flash, no one colored them, they are born that way, and another news flash, they're people just like you and me. keep your racist comments to yourself or you'll be out on your ass. one more racist comment on this thread and it gets closed and the offender is gone. that crap will not be tolerated here.

13. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Not to mention this is the second time in a 24 hr period imanoob's been warned for offensive posts.

14. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Thanks darthnip. I appologise for the language I used. But imanoob was way out of line on what he said.

15. neilrobbo

neilrobbo Member

okay...ther are many reasons to suggest he is still alive...but in his film witch is amazing alot of things prove he cud be dead aswell...but i dont get y people stil argue wether he is or not!!he is a legand alas has been and alas will be!and his music wil alas be listend to so just leve the man in peace and enjoy his music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Lethal_B

Hehe you seem to get confused agreeing with yourself so it's no wonder that no-one can agree here!

17. Gradical

Gradical Member

I heard tupac was trying to disapear for a long time, then by a mistake he met andy kauffman in las vegas the he produced his dead scene
    (no disrispect at all, just making fun of all tis fans of not dead people theorys)

18. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

Andy Kaufman, really? I heard it was Lenny Bruce, Fidel Castro, and Johnny Bravo.

19. imanoob

imanoob Guest

2 offensive posts? wait whats going on around here

i was never issued a warning for breaching rules

RAP is the worst piece of scum to hit earth, its all degrading, misogynist, and just plain trash!!! damn urban idiots

20. Lethal_B

@imanob

well by nephilim making that statement, you [bold]have[/bold] been issued with two warnings. you only get 3 before your out on your arse and you are treadin on thin ice. i won't be suprised if you are already finished.

ddp.. i can hear it :p

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.