1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Tupac Dead or Alive!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by luvnrap, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

Thats not relli new i heard it at the end of last year and it only just came out over here

2. gtgnowbi

gtgnowbi Member

okay, i heard that they re-realeased it in memory of him or summit. lol.

3. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

maybe anyways who knows

4. gtgnowbi

gtgnowbi Member

u got msn messenger?

5. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

6. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

if you guys want to smalltalk to eachother, please use the PM service and keep it more of a 'discussion thread' than a 'chatroom' ;)

7. jaxinnyc

jaxinnyc Member

tupac = caput in the mirror sure he was a great rapper in his time he and b.i.g will always be remembered as in remembered because they arent here anymore as in they are both dead as in they got shot (alot) so let them r.i.p and stop making damn remixes of tupac using voice overs wow so many rappers to give a chance to and we waste money and time sampling people who are dead originality has definately left the rap industry

8. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

ok heres some info on resons that tupac might still be alive i found
    it kinda long sorry

Many fans (over 83% in a 2002 survey) hold on to the belief that Tupac Shakur may still be alive. There are many suspicious details about his departure that contribute to this.

The uncontested facts:

After leaving the Tyson fight on Saturday September 7, 1996, Tupac was alledgedly shot 5 times. He lived through the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital. He was pronounced dead on Friday September 13, 1996.

The suspicious facts:

Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.

There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.

In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.

The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.

The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life.

Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "2Pac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli". The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Was the video really shot 4 months before his death, back in August of '96?

In the video "Hail Mary" released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.

A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop was signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records.

In December '96, Tupac's new album went platinum. In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)

Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why did he remove it at a very public event like a Tyson fight?

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death in a murder case?

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power. In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.

Tupac studied Machiavelli in depth while in prision was a fan and had read his books several times. Perhaps Tupac is taking his advice. Machiaveli wrote two books before his death. Look at what the All Eyez on Me disks are called.. Machiavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same

One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.

Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.

Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.

Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7. It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.

< There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI".

In E-40's album Hall Of Game in the song "Million Dollar Spot" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so i evade and plot and plan a life of better things...." Once again Tupac mentions his "plan".

In Tupac's song "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, tramatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cryed, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted." It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.

Scarface's song "Smile", which is a duet with Tupac, was supposedly recorded in September of '96, before Tupac was "shot". But the video for the song was released in May of '97 and the video depicts Tupac rapping while he appears to be crucified. At the end of the video, Tupac falls off the cross and stands up...which is another image of resurection. Towards the end of the video, it becomes slightly apparent that Tupac is actually portrayed by a look-alike. I still wonder, if he is really dead, then why do they keep making everyone so suspicious???

In the video for "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto" the town it takes place in is called Rukahs. "Rukahs" spelled backwards is "Shakur". The room he goes into with the girl is room number 7. The clock in the background at the end is at 4:03...the same time he officially died. More funny stuff from the video producers. My question still remains, why?

In Tupac's song "No More Pain" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation." Could this be a reference to Machievelli or Jesus?

On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. In the picture, there are five bullet holes. Interestingly, Tupac was "shot" 5 times.

The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death on Nov. 10th in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him.

After the shooting of Notorious B.I.G. on March 9th, 1997 Lieutenant Wayne Petersen of the the homicide division of the Las Vegas Police Department who has been investigating Shakur's alleged killing said, "Before yesterday, I had never even heard of the Notorious B.I.G. There is no link between the two murders. We think the only connection is in the minds of the media. The media wants to connect the two." If you asked anyone who knows anything about the Tupac case, they would say something about the rivalry between Biggie and Tupac. How will the Las Vegas police ever solve the case if they don't know the basics? The answer is that they won't. C'mon guys, that is pretty pathetic.

According to one of the other web sites i was looking at as well as numerous other sources, in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. Check it out for yourself, but that certainly is suspicious and it must mean something.

According to Neal, on the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' n*gga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background.

During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."

On November 25, 1997 a new 2 Pac album will be released on Jive Records called R U Still Down. It is being released under the name "2 Pac" not "Makaveli". This implies many things...does this mean that "2 pac" is back?

I have heard there is a "new" artist called "Blac Haze". The song that I have heard by them is called "Let Me Holla At Cha". A clip can be downloaded here from the site Exit-2 pac-Enter-Makaveli. The rapper sounds like Tupac, so as the other website thort i thort it did a little bit but it was different maybe they edited the voice. Check it out for yourself.

In the video "Heaven Gotta Ghetto", the license plate of the car that he gets in with the older man reads "61671". Another obvious occurance of the number seven and the sum of seven (6+1).

In the CD booklet of the "R U Still Down" album the it is written "Keep the faith in me I wont let u down...love 2pac". Can he be advising us not to dwell on his "death" because he is coming back?

If you rearrange the letters in the album title "Makaveli The Don Killuminati The 7Day Theory" You can make the sentence "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive". "7th meaning the 7th day after he was shot, he supposedly died but is really alive." That's quite amazing, try it for yourself.

Doesn't all this sound a bit too ridiculous, although there is no specific fact that makes my theory valid, there is nothing the obviously disproves it, but it all adds up to something, there must be something funny going on. Don't you think?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2005
  9. gtgnowbi

gtgnowbi Member

yeah, i saw that on a website. i reckon that he had amazing fans but also there were a few bitter people that hated him and wanted him dead so i think that he escaped them to save his life. (and if you understood a word of that your a frickin genius! lol!)

10. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

@phoenix21 i believe he may still be alive.ive also printed out that post of yours to show it to some other people to see what there opinion is.the hard part is proving he is still alive and even if we did that he would find out and try to cover it up and make it appear hes dead.did you hear od the band that he made a few unrealised songs(mp3s) with its called NERD which stands for nobody ever really dies.

11. luvnrap

luvnrap Member

I saw that post on a website too, about him still being alive and everything. I believe he is still alive. But then again how do you fake yuor death for so long, and if one person knew he was alive then everyone would know.

12. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

He's dead.

13. Lethal_B

2nd that.

come on boys, he has passed. A great he was, but now he's gone.

14. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

15. jaxinnyc

jaxinnyc Member

how can anybody possibly believe he is alive his mother wouldnt still live where he wasnt and do you know how popular he is he would have to change his face and if he did change his face then you know he would be rapping again cmon hes dead get over it a multi million record selling person and noone reckonizes him on the street please

16. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

not ta be rude but what did ya just say??

17. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

he is still rapping didnt you hear the N.E.R.D remix song that he did in 2003 or ghetto gospol.if you met michael jackson b4 he was white and saw him 20years later would you recognise him?????

18. jaxinnyc

jaxinnyc Member

your not rude at all i said if he was alive and didnt change his apperience he would be reckonized and if he did change his face then he would be out rapping again knowing how much fame it brought him b4

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  19. Lethal_B

Just to clarify - Michael Jackson is not white, he is a freak show!

and Tupac is dead. why would he pretend to be dead???? his career was at a high!

20. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

tupac wanted to get out of the spot light but leave at a high and i spoe one way to do that would be fake his own death

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.