1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO games Mounting problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kangfuawp, Dec 13, 2004.

1. kangfuawp

kangfuawp Member

So i backed up rollar coster tycoon 3 and made into a iso, right. So now I tried to play it by mounting it on Alcohol 120% and damean tools but i get to the start up screen and when i press play it says to put in a disk and re-try. So i re-mount the iso and pressed re-try and it gives me the same error. My other choice is to burn it but i have a dvd burned and tried to burn it using alcohol 120% but my drive doesnt see the disk. So i'm wondering if there is any way to play it by mounting i or a software tool or whatever. Help me I'm lost. Thanks

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

maybe you didn't make the iso right? what copy protection does roller coaster tycoon 3 have? And what settings did you using in A120?

3. ZongMoua

ZongMoua Member

im also having the same probelm as kangfuawp. i used a120 to make an iso of the original, enabled rmps, datattype is securom *NEW (4.x/5.x), made a mdf file, opened up daemon tools 3.4.7, clicked to enable securom, mounted the image, and it pops up the menu to play, but when i click play, it says "please insert the roller coaster tycoon 3 disc"??? any help?

4. kangfuawp

kangfuawp Member

I got a no cd hack from my friend, so if anyone wants it for roller coaster tycoon 3 e-mail me at hookedonphonics.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  5. flip218

kangfauwp,

before you make anymore posts ... Read the forum rules. There's a link in my sig.

6. Vedas830

Vedas830 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2004
  7. ZongMoua

ZongMoua Member

ive added a no-cd hack, and everything and now when i click on the rt3.exe it says "directx 9 not found", i installed directx 9.0c, and it still doesnt work, im stuck, is my iso messed up or is something up?

8. ZongMoua

ZongMoua Member

nevermind found out the problem, i had to reinstall the ATI Catalyst Software since i restalled xp. thanks for the help guys.

9. flip218

Vedas830 ... taken care of :)