1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO Help.

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Lostryker, May 5, 2007.

1. Lostryker

Lostryker Member

i own pc games on CD, the elder scrols: morrowind and GTA 3 for my pc. the Gta 3 disc is a bit scrached up and i want to burn an ISO image to a new blank cd-r so a can play gta without having to restart the game every 15 mins becuse of a disc read error. as far as TESM, i just want a ISO of it so i can mount to daemon, when i dont have the game disc with me. [i have a laptop]
    this is my problem.
    i have PowerISO, and alcohol 120%,
    i put disc in drive, let it load, in poweriso i sellect, copy/iso.file/save. it starts then i get this:

D:\
    Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
    and it stops.
    in alcohol 120% this happens:

18:48:24 Disc read error at: 1503
    18:48:24 Disc dumping failed!
    Error message: [03/11/06] - CIRC Unrecovered Error
    this disc read error puzzuls me, the GTA disc maby, but not the TESM disc, iv had it less then a week, the disc surrface is in near mint conditon. i have over a GB free on that hard drive, so at this point i need some help, can anyone tell me whats going on here?
    TY in advance.
    .LoStrYkeR.

2. onya

onya Guest

For the disc thats got lotsa scratches, take it to your local video store, they may have a resurfacing machine. Fingers crossed on that one. As for Poweriso, I'm unfamiliar with that app, but with 120% have you checked the "skip reading errors" box?

3. Lostryker

Lostryker Member

k will try ty.