1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iso images to dvd, 2 programs to one dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dakotadvd, Mar 18, 2005.

1. dakotadvd

dakotadvd Member

I have some gps software that has two cd-roms.

I'm able to take the two cd-roms and make a iso image of each cd using Alcohol 120% and mount them to virtual drives.

I can them burn the two iso images to one dvd.

This lets me install the gps software from one DVD instead of messing around with two cd-roms.

It works great for me.

Now what I would like to do is take my gps streat mapping software (2cd-roms) and my gps topo mapping software (3cd-roms) and put all 5 cd-roms onto one DVD.

I tried to do it the way I was putting my first two iso images onto a dvd, but I can not get it to work.

I take all 5 iso images I made and burn them to a dvd.
    When I'm done I run the dvd and it just opens up a window showing me the iso images.

I would like it to auto run and give me a choice of what program to install, gps streets or gps topo software.

How do I go about putting two different programs onto one dvd and have it auto run?

Thanks,

2. dakotadvd

dakotadvd Member

Hmm, think I forgot how I made the first dvd. :)
    I did not burn the iso file, but the files from the virtual drives I mounted the iso files too.

So if I just burn all the files in my 5 virtual drives to one DVD will the auto run work for the two programs on the one dvd?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005