1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iso ,nrg,bin,cue???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sithlordx, Aug 11, 2003.

1. sithlordx

sithlordx Member

Whoa, I'm no dummy but man do I feel like one now I have been reading info here until my eyes almost bleed and still I am no closer to even making my first DVD-R. I am now working with as follows... two AVSEQ01 files(the movie is now split,do I have to rejoin these two before I burn?I also have an ISO file which is the full (movie file) and I have the same movie (full file not split))as a NRG file and lastly I have the ce and two BIN files of the movie file...Now heres the melodrama that I'm facing...I'm STUMPEDwhich foramt would be best to work with(ie:burn to a DVD-R so it will play in a standalone DVD player).Not only this but I want this to work flawlessly since I have already burned one coaster(argghhh).I have NERO 6,ISO BUSTER,TMPGEnc,RECORDNOW DX,SONICFOUNDRY DVD ARCHITECT as well as ULEAD Movie Factory...I think I have all the tools I just need to be pointed(catapulted?)into the right direction.Please help a guy out .Thanks in advance
    my pc specs r :xp 2.2ghrz ,pioneer 106,sony DVD-R media,

2. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

If you have two AVSEQ01 files (file extension .dat), then I assume that you are converting from either an SVCD or a VCD to DVD-R. Correct?

If this is the case, head over to Doom9 for a guide on this conversion process:

http://www.doom9.org/mpg/svcd2dvdr.htm

Good luck...

3. sithlordx

sithlordx Member

yes I also have two AVSEQ01 and yeah they r from a SVCD or VCD...but how do I rejoin them b4 I burn? Oh well I'm going to follow your advice if I run tino further snags I'll return though hopefully I hope all goes well. Thanks