1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO problem

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by clay7676, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

I know that this isn't the right place for this probably but i am DESPERATE for help please.

I'm not really sure where to put this topic but this seems like an ok place. I have a lot of ISO files that I want to put on a drive so i can play the games right? well first i make the iso or if it's already made i have it saved somewhere, then with alcohol i create virtual drives and mount them on there, but what happens is when i play the game, it FREEZES. I can't launch any programs the loading screen just stays open like for warcraft three it has a blackscreen with an orc on it and it just stays like that making me forcefully shut down my comptuer and turn it back on. I've had this problem with many diffrent ISO's

thank you

2. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

much help would be appreciated

running out of options

3. Horiz

Horiz Member

I would say try using a different program to make the actual ISOs, and try something else to mount the image, like say Daemon Tools.

Or you could try the usual response, update your GFX drivers etc.

Oh, and try actually burning them as an iso and playing without mounting it.

4. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

I know for a fact that it's not my gfx and i'll try using dameon tools or something else.

Thanks i'll try it.

5. AXT

AXT Guest

You can try a number of programs buy they will not solve you issues most of the time. The game CD's are protected. What you need is to download a NO CD/DVD crack/fix and replace the .exe file in the programs folder and then run you game. Note that you will not be able to play games online this way.

a word of caution ALWAYS check the downloaded file for viruses.

go here **removed**

make sure the crack you download if for that specific version of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2007
  6. Horiz

Horiz Member

Sure they are protected, but that won't cause them to crash. They'd come up saying CD needed etc.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  7. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

yea and some of the iso's are my friends iso's or iso's i've downloaded so not all of them is the CD problem and the burner world will help with that issue but i still need help with the crashing i'm gonna try damemon tools or another program as soon as i can, but other ideas would be nice,

thanks

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

we're not allowed to help with cracks in any way, shape, or form. you need to remove that link from your post.

9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Another day another thread spoilt by talk of cracks. As ever, Forum Rules are in my sig..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.