1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO to 3GP : Blackberry Pearl 8100

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by cramos3, Jul 30, 2007.

1. cramos3

cramos3 Guest

Hi All !
    I've checked everywhere, but can't find the right place to post this topic. I have a 2Gigs of memory in my blackberry Pearl 8100. I've been downloading and converting shows, movies etc, to 3GP format and they work great on my phone. One particular movie I got was one of those that have to be made into an ISO image (you know, the one that has a shitload of files), which I did. I've tried to convert the image,and it says it was sucessful, but when I put it on my phone, it wont play and I get an error message (just says "ERROR"). Is there ANY way I can convert, or do something else to the file so it will work on my phone? I DO NOT have a DVD burner. It plays fine on my PC. Please help!
    Thanks!

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

You'll need to open up the ISO and then extract the contents - try ISOBuster (google it).
    Once you've done that, you can convert the files to 3gp by whatever means.

3. cramos3

cramos3 Guest

I already extracted the files to an ISO image. When I try to convert it to 3GP, it says successful but then doesnt play once its on my phone.

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

What format are the files you extract from the ISO?