1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISSO Vista Pack any good?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by gibbey531, Sep 11, 2007.

1. gibbey531

gibbey531 Member

I currently have windows xp installed on my computer like everyone else, but i saw vista on display at my local computer store and was intriqued by it. I saw that this program called ISSO Vista Pack basically skinned your XP OS to look like vista, because i'm too cheap to fork over $200 for a cd. I was wondering if this installation was safe for my computer and if i didn't like it would be easy to remove? and i was only able to find a spanish version and was wondering if anyone had an english copy of the program please let me know cause i cant read spanish that well.
    hope someone answeres!!!
    thanks

2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I hope you realise it adds none of the features contained in vista, just the appearance!
    The problem is, most of these installs are often spyware-ridden, and/or buggy, so you have to be careful.
    This looks legitimate, but imo there are better themes out there than vista. Have a browse around the stylexp website.