1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues flashing my Liteon drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by PosTeD, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PosTeD

PosTeD Guest

I was wondering if anyone here could see if I am missing something in the process, this is my first time flashing one of these so maybe I am missing something obvious. The real problem is I cant get JungleFlasher to find my LiteOn drive.
    First I am running Windows 7 professional edition 32bit
    I took my xbox apart got the LiteOn drive out, bought a ck3 pro with the probe. Hooked up the ck3 with the power supply from my PC, mini usb on the chip to a 2.0 usb on my pc. Hooked up the probe connection correctly with the probe side closest to the LiteOn drive. And at first i used on my on board SATA ports the drive showed up in BIOS as the PLDS or whatever it should but did not show up in JungleFlasher. Reluctantly I purchased a VIA card thinking that could be the problem. So poped the VIA card into one of my PCI slots, hooked the LiteOn drive up to that and tried JungleFlasher again went through all the drop down options in JungleFlasher none returned with the LiteOn drive information only showed my BRDVD and DLDVD. I then read online you need to uninstall the drivers for the VIA card so I did that went into the windows folder deleted them etc. Tried again same thing. Oh, I do have the Port32I/O installed and the usb drivers for the ck3. At first I blamed windows 7 but some other people said they used it and it worked so I have no idea what to think I am doing wrong...any help or advice would be much appreciated!

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Please look/post in the xbox 360 forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.