1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iTrip w/ iPod Video

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by hobbitnic, Oct 19, 2005.

1. hobbitnic

hobbitnic Member

Can you buy an iTrip for iPod Video? I've been hunting around Apple Store AU and can only find the one that is compatible with the original iPod; it has a special note saying it is not compatible with iPod Video.

If not, can you buy the cassette thingy to do in a cassette deck for an iPod Video? Thanks!

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

No can do with the current iTrip. If you notice, the new Ipod has a whole new design on the top the wont allow you to use the current iTrip. I bet if you wait about a month, there will be a new version of the iTrip that will be compatable with the 5th gen ipod just in time for Christmas. Right now all accessories for the video ipod is very limited because of the new design and size.

BUT, you will have no problem with a tape adapter or a FM transmitter that is connect through the headphone jack.

3. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

i think basically all previous ipod accessories are nullified when it comes to the ipod video...any excuse to squeeze more money out of us :mad:

Lethal

4. forrizzle

forrizzle Member

5. ydkjman

ydkjman Member

I hope they come out with the voice recorder for the 5G. I loved this with my 4G iPod.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005