1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its all up to you...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BigStay, Dec 6, 2004.

1. BigStay

BigStay Member

First off i would like to say THANKS for all who help with this site. I was a noob to copying dvds a week ago and now copy them with the ease of plain old cds.

To all new comers...This process takes some work. You just have to find out what works best with your hardware. I wasted about 15 disks before i prefected my method! But i finally got it. Use the guides, they help out the most. I asked 2 questions on the fourms and didnt get much help because the "pros" dont want to read the guides for you.

What i do is first decrypt ALL dvs with dvd decryptor regardless of the size, them i will use dvd shrink for the rest of the process. So i basically decrypt twice... One other thing i did was went out and bought nice media. That is one key factor.

Thanks again to everyone who helps out, and keep up the good work!

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Just a little info :)

You are not really decrypting twice.
    DVD Decrypter rips the DVD to your HD - This process removes the [bold]CSS encryption[/bold] (Decrypts the DVD)

DVD Shrink - you are using to [bold]Reautor and Compress[/bold] your DVD. It has already been Decrypt.

This is also the way I do all of my movies now, and I have used just about every method out there. This one seems to be the most full proof. I end it all by burning my DVD's with Copy2DVD. I used to use Nero, but this proggy seems a little more stable. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

WinXP SP2
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+ (2.01GHz)
    1GB DDR 3200
    ATI All In Wonder 9600
    Burners Nec 2500A / Pioneer DVR 105