1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Official

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gear79, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

Happy Belated Birthday Gearie. I thought of getting you a screw driver set but instead I got you a pair of long nosed pliers. Kinda figured that at this age you wouldn't need to screw anything, but you might need some help holding on your nuts,lol. I was also gonna get you a buffer/sander kit as well, you know for rubbing of those ruff edges but I didn't want Pulsar making any wise cracks about buffing his shiny metallic a**, LOL.
    Hope that you had a great day.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2005
  2. gear79

gear79 Guest

@ andmerr, actually no, i turned 31. i need to put a pic of my cake in here, it was quite cool.

@ Jamzbond........ i got all them tools already...., in fact, my tool box weighs in at over 3000 lbs. but, as i always tell my wife, i will never stop buying tools and i will never own enough either.

3. retro78

retro78 Member

Happy Birthday man !

4. gear79

gear79 Guest

thanx retro.... !

the ole commodore 64!! i use to have one of those..

5. gear79

gear79 Guest

here was cake, i done ate it all up already....it's a dos equis beer cake, my wife made it, since it's my favorite beer, she thought she'd make it better with this too.

[​IMG]

6. freshguy

freshguy Member

[bold]Happy Birthday gear79![/bold]

That's an awesome looking cake, for sure. I especially like the color. It looks like it would be a good flavor for St. Paddy's Day!

7. gear79

gear79 Guest

thanks freshguy........

my wife made it cuz thats my favorite beer !

it was a hit at my b-day party ! we had it at a sports bar none the less.. so we had lots of lookers and people taking pics of it too before we/i ate it all !

but thanks again !