1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"ITunes application could not be opened. Not enough memory available."

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by CHickey, May 27, 2007.

1. CHickey

CHickey Member

First time i've ever had this problem, and I've got 366 gigs left on my harddrive and if i remember correctly about 6 on my 30g video. ipod is now connected to my computer but i cannot unhook it because itunes won't open at all. any help?

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

That's what sucks about iTunes, it requires 367 GB to run. xD J/K

But, try downloading the latest version from http://www.apple.com/download/ then install it.

3. CHickey

CHickey Member

if you ever play with my emotions like that again i will smash your face into a car windshield, take your mother out to a nice sea-food dinner and NEVER call her again.

but, yes i acttually deleted itunes all together and reinstalled the newest version, yet the same thing happens. the only info i get is a vista warning sign pops up when i click on a video that says "itnues has stopped working. options: close the program, or look up solution on the internet and close program". i've tried the look for solution option multiple times but nothing happens other than itunes shuts down yet again.