1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITunes question?

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by redZoneOS, Feb 20, 2007.

1. redZoneOS

redZoneOS Regular member

I was wondering, is there any way to put the songs in my Itunes Library, onto a DVD-R in MP3 format? I have a crap load of podcasts, and i want to be able to listen to them in my car (I have a DVD-MP3 player). I know I can get accessories so I can listen to my IPOD in my car, but I want to save money if I can! I'm assuming I probably couldn't because of copyright issues, but since they are free podcasts, or I have paid for them, I thought I may be able to do this?

Thanks

2. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

lol sorry but welcome to the world of itunes, from my readings the best way for you to get mp3's of your podcasts evne though they are free, is to burn to like a CDRW then rip to mp3 then burn another cdrw of more songs and so on.

as far as i know there are no applications that can batch convert itunes protected files so im sorry dude but unless someone else can help i dont know what else to say except to try a couple of google searches with different keywords.

phantom