1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iWin N75F8

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by koljeno, May 12, 2007.

1. koljeno

koljeno Member

Ok... i have a problem...

I have iWin, model N75F8

My parents bought it on vacation in Gran Canaries in Spain.

Problem is that I don't know how to transfer music and movies from PC to my player...

Can anyone help?

2. koljeno

koljeno Member

Anyone?!?!

3. koljeno

koljeno Member

oh, come on! somebody ?! can anybody help me plz ?

4. malachyv

malachyv Member

you can download music onto your player by using windows media player

5. Blanca023

Blanca023 Member

Hi, I have the same problem as you!!! I bought one iWin last summer in Tenerife, I´ve tried to transfer music now but it´s impossible, I have transfered only once, but now my PC doesn´t want....

Have you got any solution? I´m thinking about to buy an Ipod..

(Excuse me for my English)

6. malachyv

malachyv Member

I've already advised to use windows Media player
    which can be downloaded free from Microsoft

Please respond to say if this works

My problem with this item is that I can not find out who supplies the batteries. c
    an anyone help me in this matter

7. koljeno

koljeno Member

Don't buy iWin!!!

It doesn't work at all...

8. Caia

Caia Member

Malachyv is right.You can copy music to your IWin using Windows Media Player.That´s why the miniCD has it.You have to use the cd to install the driver(click on setup.exe)Then connect the mp3 player using the USB cable.Open WMP.Insert a CD and use the copy to a cd or device function.

9. Caia

Caia Member

Another point about using WMP.I have Nero in my computer.And at the "copy to a cd or device" place,on the right,it says"Nero Fast CD-Burning plug-in" what makes me believe you need some sort of plug-in to be able to copy files to the mp3 player.Somewhere in the user´s guide says you will need plug-ins.

10. Caia

Caia Member

Ok.WMP didn´t work at last.I thought the files were uploading,but when I tried to watch the list of files,there weren´t more than the ones I first uploaded with the Media Manager installed with the drivers.
    I have no idea where the files went with WMP.I couldn´t find any of them.So I tried with the Media Manager again,and it was pretty easy.
    Open the Media Manager.Connect the player via USB and make sure it´s recognized by your computer(in XP a small icon appears in the tray and a samall window ask you what you want to do).You don´t need to switch the player on.It works exactly as any USB memory.
    Then choose which kind of file you will upload in the upper list(computer):music,voice,picture.Then in the blank space on the right,right click and "add to mp3".After some time they will be uploaded.
    I´ve just got this player,from Canary Islands also,so I can´t give further details about the use of this little thing.But as long as I used it,it showed to be a pretty cool device.I can´t say it sucks,really.With a little patience I think anyone can learn to use it at its full.The User Guide didn´t help much,actually.If something sucks about this mp3 is the guide.Too small printing,not properly written(it´s translated from the Chinese obviously)and doesn´t explained clearly what to do and/or expect.Although there´s a file in C:\Program Files\MP3 Player Utilities 4.15\MediaManager\ MediaManagerEN.mht which is a little more useful than the printed guide.Maybe because the letters are bigger.
    Besides,I would include a bar or anything in the utilities to show how things are progressing.