1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ixtreme compatibility not checked?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jutwizt, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jutwizt

jutwizt Member

ive tried to rip madden 08 HOT SWAP way and i got the mulleter and everythings good but at the end there is no check mark on random padding and ixtreme compatibility is there anyway to fix this. or is this a bad rip to begin with. thanks in advance

2. G3iT

G3iT Member

Man ..i am having the same troubles here.
    did a tutorial from this site http://robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=153.
    Ripping was all good but the random padding and the iXtreme not highlighted when i was making this stealth in xdvdmulleter :(
    I even tryd the rebuild mode and put the stealth files in myself from 360patches.com ...but no succes!
    Tryd 2 different games and bolth the same problem, took me all day... cant figure it out.
    Its about halo 3 and ghost recon advanced warfighter 1.(bolth PAL)
    burn 1 without the ixterme the ghost recon and it worked fine ...don't know how my xbox is modded though i thought only ixtreme consoles can go online.
    I have 17 games burned that can go online.
    So i figured out it was ixtreme modded right?
    Then why does this game works on my xbox that isn't ixtreme patched ?
    Now i am not sure how my xbox is modded.
    i know this is already an old post i am replying on,but i hope someone can help me out here.

Cheers , Dennis.