1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jailbroken pod touch question

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by haywir3, Oct 3, 2011.

1. haywir3

haywir3 Member

hi i just bought a jailbroken ipod touch off of ebay a 4th gen 32gig. it has a bunch of apps and games on it that i want to keep. the songs are not my type of music so i dont really need them. anyway i had a 3rg gen ipod touch i traded for this one my questions are.... can i connect this ipod to my itunes and transfer all of my stuff to this ipod and still keep all of the stuff that is on it now. or will i lose everything that is on it when i connect it to itunes.

2. amd1

amd1 Member

In my opinion, iTunes' major drawback is that it cannot sync a new iPhone/iPod, normally, without syncing it to its own current library which consequently erases all the data on it. If your iTunes doesn't asks for this then you're good to go. Otherwise, just use a third-party iTunes-like software (Xilisoft iPhone Transfer, for example) to copy stuff between your iPod and computer. Your apps will remain intact...