1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Java games are replaced with lots of empty joysticks

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by julio13, Apr 3, 2005.

1. julio13

julio13 Member

Another problem here. I just got a v180 a few days ago and when i tried to access games (comes standard with demo bejeweled) the only items i had to select from are the joystick icon with no game name beside it. No matter how far down i scroll, more empty "joysticks" show up. The game worked a few days ago, so i investigated the situation...I usb'd my mom's phone (same type) and with P2K moved all the missing java files from hers to mine (i don't know how they disappeared). I restarted the phone and still the same blank joysticks. Any idea what's going on here?

2. julio13

julio13 Member

Ok....i've been playing around a little more and i've found that after i move the files (j2me0.jad, j2me0.pat, j2me0.png) and restart the phone, they are gone again...

whhaaa?

3. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

never heard that before!!

4. julio13

julio13 Member

It's craziness..

Could it have possibly happened because i deleted (i'm guessing i deleted it) the only game in my phone? Would uploading a new one (game) fix the problem?

5. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

well what i could say is delete the game, and upload a new game and c whats will happen??